geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Apache Geronimo at JAOO in Aarhus, Denmark
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 20:58:27 GMT
Hi Jacek...

I'll be going to JAOO as well.  I was invited to speak on the
Enterprise track and was going to be covering some of the same
material.  Since the late notice I haven't started putting my slides
together yet...well, I have some.  We should probably compare notes.
I wasn't going to do a live presentation so perhaps that is a
significant differentiation point.  I look forward to seeing you there.

Perhaps we can grab some Italian food :)

On Sep 27, 2006, at 3:15 PM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just to let you know that  Bill Dudney and me are presenting Apache
> Geronimo on Tuesday the following week at JAOO Conference in  Aarhus,
> Denmark.
>
> I'm not interested in presenting slides and talk, but am leaning
> towards a technical presentation with Apache Geronimo up and running.
> I'm going to present a web application in Eclipse IDE and the way it
> is deployed to Apache Geronimo via the Geronimo Eclipse plugin. I'm
> also going to talk about the past, the present and the future. A
> little about Little-G and the recent newborn - Micro-G and most
> certainly about plugins.
>
> It's my first conference where I demonstrate Apache Geronimo so
> comments are greatly appreciated.
>
> More at http://www.jaoo.dk/conference (I'm not sure why they haven't
> included our photos and bios yet).
>
> Jacek