geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r437291 - in /geronimo/server/trunk: bootstrap bootstrap.bat bootstrap.xml
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 17:24:01 GMT
I think that the current bootstrap behavior is necessary for the
reasons jason has stated however I think it should be named something
else so people who just want to build g. won't be tempted to use it
-- like
advanced-ultra-clean-build

or

bootstrap-with-new-mvn-repo

I would really like a convenient way to compile g + openejb together
as we had with the m1 build.  I still find most of my changes affect
both projects :-((((.  Jason, can you come up with a good way to do
this?  I don't really understand your suggestion well enough to
implement it.

thanks
david jencks