geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: magicGBall app plans
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 12:29:31 GMT
Hi All,

We do have a place to put integration test deployables now;

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/trunk/testsupport

Lets move magicGBall there and it would be great if you were to put
the mini-apps you are doing there too then the other module can use
them as dependencies. There is an example of how to convince maven to
do that in the

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/trunk/modules/
geronimo-j2ee-builder/

pom.xml file for reference in case you need/want it.

TTFN,

-bd-