geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Possible workspace for jetty 6 work and other jee5 stuff
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 23:28:09 GMT
I actually got a server using the jta11 tm to start!

I've renamed sandbox/jee5-jta to sandbox/javaee5 and encourage
everyone to add jee5 features here (at least if they don't break the
build for long :-).

I'm going to continue working on the jpa stuff and see if I can help
get jetty 6 going again -- the stuff in servlet2.5 hasn't kept up
with trunk changes very well lately.

many thanks!

david jencks