geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: windows build hell
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 16:09:46 GMT
I agree that someone will always ask... and we just point them to the
URL with the docs.

No need to automate anything to complain... I'm not even sure how I
would go about doing that.  I think it is fine to force Java 1.4 and
kill the build early if its not what we need... but I think the
directory name where you build from is a bit more user specific
preference.

I'd lean on the documentation here for these windows-specific
issues... or unless you are saying that windows users can't ready :-
P  Do we need to make a little dancing paper clip animation to annoy
our users into reading the docs... or maybe even read it to them?

:-P

--jason