geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo and Cargo
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 07:20:37 GMT
Well, I was able to get the server to boot with Cargo, but is does
not return control to Maven, and ends up spitting out:

<snip>
Can't create thread: 5
Can't create thread: 5
Can't create thread: 5
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] Container failed to start within the
timeout period [120000]. The Container state is thus unknown.
[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to start the Geronimo 1.x container.
Container failed to start within the timeout period [120000]. The
Container state is thus unknown.
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.codehaus.cargo.container.ContainerException: Failed to start the
Geronimo 1.x container.
         at
org.codehaus.cargo.container.spi.AbstractLocalContainer.start
(AbstractLocalContainer.java:160)
         at org.codehaus.cargo.maven2.ContainerStartMojo.execute
(ContainerStartMojo.java:62)
         at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo
(DefaultPluginManager.java:412)
         at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals
(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:534)
         at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifec
ycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:475)
         at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal
(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:454)
         at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandle
Failures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:306)
         at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(
DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:273)
         at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute
(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:140)
         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:
322)
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
         at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced
(Launcher.java:315)
         at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode
(Launcher.java:430)
Caused by: org.codehaus.cargo.container.ContainerException: Container
failed to start within the timeout period [120000]. The Container
state is thus unknown.
         at
org.codehaus.cargo.container.geronimo.Geronimo1xInstalledLocalContainer.
waitForCompletion(Geronimo1xInstalledLocalContainer.java:162)
         at
org.codehaus.cargo.container.spi.AbstractLocalContainer.start
(AbstractLocalContainer.java:155)
         ... 19 more
org.codehaus.cargo.container.ContainerException: Container failed to
[...]
[INFO] Total time: 2 minutes 6 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Fri Sep 01 00:18:57 PDT 2006
[INFO] Final Memory: 15M/27M
[INFO]
Can't create thread: 5
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to
create new native thread
         at java.lang.Thread.start(Native Method)
         at java.lang.Shutdown.runHooks(Shutdown.java:126)
         at java.lang.Shutdown.sequence(Shutdown.java:165)
         at java.lang.Shutdown.exit(Shutdown.java:210)
         at java.lang.Runtime.exit(Runtime.java:90)
         at java.lang.System.exit(System.java:715)
         at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:376)
</snip>

Anyone have the magic recipe to run G with Cargo?

--jason