geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject [VOTE] 1.1.1-rc3 (incorporates all recent comments and issues, you need to vote again)
Date Sat, 09 Sep 2006 08:58:03 GMT
I have incorporated the latest feedback on 1.1.1-rc2.  Items that
were identified as issues included:

* 0 length files in the modules/j2ee-schema/src/j2ee*schema
directories.  I have removed the those directories.  The remaining
directories are still intact.

* Updated the RELEASE-NOTES-1.1.1.txt file to clarify the
installation of the console for J2EE certified versions of the server.

* Released Open EJB 2.1.1 so it is available online for normal
builds.  These binaries are not included in this rc3 for that reason.

* Changed the Specs and Schema to use -rc3 in their suffix to ensure
that the correct files are available.  SVN has been updated with this
version number for the specs and schema so you can checkout and build
for yourself.  Otherwise, one can download the appropriate files and
place them in their local repository (do not rename these files...use
them as is).

There have been no other comments on the RC2 thread so I am resetting
the vote and will ask for your input for hopefully the last time.
This vote will conclude at 0600 ET on Tuesday September 12th.

This vote supersedes the previous RC1 and RC2 votes; you need to vote
again.

Please remember that only PMC votes are binding but we need all
feedback we can get to ensure there are no significant unknowns.

Here is the list of artifacts:

*Schemas*
http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc3/geronimo-schema-
j2ee_1.4-1.0-rc3-src.jar
http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc3/geronimo-schema-
j2ee_1.4-1.0-rc3.jar

*Specifications*
http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc3/geronimo-j2ee-
jacc_1.0_spec-1.1.1-rc3.jar

*Source*
http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc3/geronimo-1.1.1-rc3-
src.tar.gz
http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc3/geronimo-1.1.1-rc3-src.zip

*Distributions*
http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc3/geronimo-jetty-
j2ee-1.1.1-rc3.tar.gz
http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc3/geronimo-jetty-
j2ee-1.1.1-rc3.zip
http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc3/geronimo-jetty-
minimal-1.1.1-rc3.tar.gz
http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc3/geronimo-jetty-
minimal-1.1.1-rc3.zip
http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc3/geronimo-tomcat-
j2ee-1.1.1-rc3.tar.gz
http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc3/geronimo-tomcat-
j2ee-1.1.1-rc3.zip
http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc3/geronimo-tomcat-
minimal-1.1.1-rc3.tar.gz
http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc3/geronimo-tomcat-
minimal-1.1.1-rc3.zip

Note: These artifacts are uploading at the time I am sending this e-
mail.  They may not be available for a few hours depending on the
upload speed.