geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Let us please use a JIRA for every code change we make
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 10:57:52 GMT
There are always small changes that are not directly tied to a
specific JIRA issue.  My point is that by making it a requirement to
have a JIRA issue that people will end up creating more issues than
we really nee (or want).

I have made a lot of small changes to the build which fit into this
category.  Some clean up also fits into that category.  Say, adding
or fixing javadocs, or adding TODO comments, etc... all things which
probably don't have a JIRA issue and it would be a PITA to force
folks to go an make one.  That is way to artificial and pointless.

--jason