geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Release Early, Release Often
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 18:49:04 GMT
Something tells me that we are gonna end up with a 6mo+ release cycle
(with additional month just to make the release)... and that if we
are lucky.

So far I'm not hearing anyone else signing the "Release Early,
Release Often" tune.

I'd stop thinking about 1.2 as JEE5 or whatever thing that is gonna
take a bunch of time to do... and just get some incremental work done
and push out a release.

--jason