geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: openejb2 packages changed to org.apache.openejb
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 15:31:54 GMT
David Jencks wrote:
> I've changed the trunk/openejb2 code to the org.apache.openejb
> package, and the groupIds to org.apache.openejb as well.  Everyone's
> gonna have to update their openejb copy and rebuild.

David,

   I was fixing up my working build for the package changes, and I found
some places that still have references to "org.openejb" classes.  The
first 2 on the list below are dynamically loading the classes, which may
be why the escaped discovery.

org.apache.geronimo.deployment\plugin\DisconnectedDeploymentManager
org.apache.geronimo.deployment\plugin\jmx\JMXDeploymentManager
geronimo-upgrade\src\test\data\ejb_pkgen_1.xml
testsupport -> many