geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo Release Roadmap
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 18:14:20 GMT
Yeah, tricky column.   Should we have a separate release roadmap page for each release?

With some exceptions the "Target Release" column just shows 1.2. I added 1.1.1 because most
of the doc is completed after the "software" is released. I am currently working on v1.1 and
v1.1.1 doc and "hope" to have as a minimum those features also covered in the upcoming release.

I see several folks updating the "Person working on the function" column already. ;-)  BTW,
adding some comments during the page update may help a lot ( thanks Jacek ;-)  )
Probably Dain and/or Alan ( being the release managers ) would have some thoughts as of how
to have this list better organized.

Cheers!
Hernan