geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo Architecture Documentation
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 15:07:39 GMT
Hi Ryan,
That's great and I think the cwiki is the right place to host it. 20+ pages is not a lot for
a section as long as we keep it well organized ;-)
If you want to I can give you some advise on how to structure things in Confluence.

Using other "format" than cwiki will divide the documentation again ( we just finished consolidating
the documentation in one place and one format ). cwiki is powerful enough to allow users to
export the entire space or just a part of it in several formats. For instance, if you are
interested in just the architecture section from the entire documentation you can browse the
space, select that particular "branch" and get it exported in a book-like PDF format for instance.

Cheers!
Hernan