geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Micro-G
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 10:39:18 GMT
You're absolutely right Jacek. Actually, I think the name is one of the
things still open for debate.  However, once it is settled we need to
use it consistently.

I've been using micro-G as a nickname just as we used little-G to refer
to the geronimo-jetty/tomcat-minimal assemblies.   But I think that it's
really not necessary to have a nickname and even confusing to our users.

Thanks,
Joe