geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Micro-G
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 20:20:56 GMT

I didn't create a branch earlier because I didn't have experience doing
that and thought I'd just start to play with my local build (I know, not
a good excuse but it's the truth).

I was just getting to the point where I figured I should either create a
branch or provide a patch for RTC when we made the switch to CTR last week.

Since it appears that there are no strong objections I'll go ahead and
commit what I have later today.

Thanks,
Joe