geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jay D. McHugh" <...@joyfulnoisewebdesign.com>
Subject Wiki page for building Geronimo with m2
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 13:51:43 GMT
Hello all,

Am I correct in thinking that since the specs were changed, trunk can no
longer be built with a simple 'bootstrap' and must now actually be built
step by step following the 'bootstrap without a full "bootstrap"'
directions?

If that is true I could try to modify the wiki page to remove the simple
directions and lead everyone to the step-by-step directions right away
(I would need to have someone take a look when I was done though - I
don't trust myself to change anything without review).

There have been at least two people who tried to build trunk in the past
week and had to ask for help because a simple bootstrap didn't work for
them.

Jay