geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [CONF] Apache Geronimo Knowledge Base: Indice (page created)
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 02:30:14 GMT
Would it help if we requested that each translation include a statement
(appropriately translated of course) at the top of each document that
said something like the following?

"Please note that the primary documentation for Geronimo is captured and
maintained in English.  Therefore, this translation to <language> may be
out of date.  If something doesn't appear to be correct or just isn't
working then please consult the English documentation."

I'm sure that could be reworded ... but you get the general idea.

Is that too confusing or politically incorrect?

Joe