geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher M. Cardona" <chris.m.card...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Server built from trunk trying to reference artifact_aliases.properties
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 16:24:44 GMT
After rebuilding G I can see artifact_aliases.properties only in the
geronimo-boilerplate-minimal assembly. Other assemblies like
geronimo-jetty-j2ee and geronimo-tomcat-j2ee don’t have it so running
the corresponding servers for those throws the FNFE. Now I'm not sure if
building G should have included artifact_aliases.properties in the other
assemblies and not just geronimo-boilerplate-minimal or there is
something wrong in the way I’m rebuilding G.

chris