geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Weekly: Geronimo 1.2-447908
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 13:20:19 GMT
Dain,

Thanks for getting this started.

I ran all 4 binaries on windows.  Other than the general problems with
trunk at the moment I didn't notice any additional problems.

Those general problems were:
-  I had to manually create a var\config\artifact_aliases.properties to
get the servers to start.
-  I couldn't actually test the web console on jetty because of the
session problem that I've posted about on dev.

Will the nightly builds also be producing the source, schemas, etc... in
addition to the binary images?  I think these might be useful.

Joe