geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher M. Cardona" <chris.m.card...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Server built from trunk trying to reference artifact_aliases.properties
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 07:57:59 GMT
David,

I did an svn update to pick up your properties file then rebuilt G but I
still get the same problem. Creating the artifact_aliases.properties
file under geronimo-tomcat-j2ee-1.2-SNAPSHOT/var/config/ fixed the
problem and I was able to start the server. Not sure if you need to
include artifact_aliases.properties in other assemblies like
geronimo-tomcat-j2ee.

Best wishes,
chris