geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Adding plugin utilities to Geronimo
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 02:30:03 GMT
Thanks Aaron,

Is the ability to copy files to specific locations a function of the
plugin deployer or are you just saying that the plugin could include
capability to (a gbean) to copy embedded files to specific locations?
Is there some description or example of this?

Same questions for updating config.xml.

Here's what I'm trying to do:

I've created a framework assembly without the tomcat/tomcatDeploy or
jetty/jettyDeployer configurations included.  When I attempt to deploy
these configurations I need to do the following:
-  Include the necessary schemas for jetty (geronimo-jetty and
geronimo-jetty-config) or tomcat (geronimo-tomcat and
geronimo-tomcat-config) in the schema directory.
-  Update the defaultNamespace attribute for the WebBuilder gbean in
config.xml.   For now I still have this configuration included in the
framework so I need to update the attribute appropriately.  It may be
that I need to remove this configuration as well but in either case I
will need to update the attribute with the appropriate default namespace
when the servlet container configuration is deployed.

Thanks,
Joe