geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: wadi integration for Jetty seems to have broken session management for jetty
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 02:13:52 GMT

Hi Gianny,

Thanks for the response.  The problem I'm seeing is pretty obvious and
doesn't require any setup.  Does this match the problem that David J
reported?  For me it happens almost every time, although there are cases
where things seems to magically work (but they are more rare). I believe
that Paul has also encountered this problem.  It seems like the session
id that is received at the browser isn't recognized when returned to the
server and so a new session is returned.  I haven't had a chance to dig
in further yet.

Joe