geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Adding plugin utilities to Geronimo
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 20:59:10 GMT
I think this would be really helpful and we should check it in.

I may have some more features that we will need to add to influence the
geronimo configuration when a plugin is installed.  For example, we may
need to install some additional jars in specific locations (such as
schemas) or alter some configuration settings based upon a plugin that
is being deployed.  Should we maybe consider integrating these types of
functions into the plugin deployement functionality and extending the
geronimoplugin schema to control when/how they are driven?

Joe