geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: veryverbose (-vv)
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 02:00:29 GMT
Thanks for the info David and Jason, I already assigned myself the
G-1404 jira related to some logging problems, so I'll use that to try to
clean this up. I've noticed also a lot of inconsistencies in how logging
is and isn't used.  I also hope that there are coding standards and/or
best practices that should be adhered to. Thanks.