geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Dojo Toolkit inclusion to Geronimo
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 17:45:56 GMT
Paul,

It looks like you might be having the same problem that I initially had
where my commits didn't show up on the geronimo-scm list (at least I
haven't seen your referenced commit appear on the list yet).

You need to get somebody to add your apache id to the -allow list for
scm@geronimo.  Brett Porter helped me :-)

Joe