geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher M. Cardona" <chris.m.card...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Swing console?
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 06:13:31 GMT
I think this idea can be explored but we should give the current
initiative to include Ajax functionality to the console a shot first.
There’s no doubt that rich clients have their advantages over web apps
(performance and sophisticated widgets to name a few) but I think we
have a potential in Ajax to close this gap. It would be nice to get more
comments on this. What do others think?