geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject metadata on ibiblio for geronimo 1.1 artifacts
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 21:04:38 GMT

It seems that even though the artifacts for geronimo 1.1 (1.1.1 hasn't
made it out there yet) are on ibiblio (thanks Matt), the maven2 metadata
for the still hasn't been updated for this.

I'm specifically talking about the the metadata for artifacts such as:

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/geronimo/geronimo-tomcat/maven-metadata.xml

which is missing the 1.1 reference even though the actual artifact is
included as this

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/geronimo/geronimo-tomcat/1.1/

Right now this isn't causing a problem when installing 1.1 plugins
because these artifacts *and* metadata were added to geornimoplugins.com
by Aaron.  However I think we need to get this correct on ibiblio as
well (or perhaps just having them on geronimoplugins.com is enough?).
Does anybody know how to do this?

This is what I initially mentioned back on this post/thread:
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@geronimo.apache.org/msg29728.html

Joe