geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How about a Certification Authority (CA) portlet in Geronimo Console?
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 21:42:58 GMT
OK, let's forget for a sec about the geronimo-plugins. The original note was about input for
adding a new CA feature.

AFAIK we don't have that feature, do we?

I mentioned geronimo-plugins having in mind the chance to choose whether you want that feature
or not. I did not mean to diverge the discussion.

Cheers!
Hernan