geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: fail bootstrap early with wrong jdk
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 21:27:45 GMT
I still following the process of running bootstrap in pieces when I have
to start from scratch (as in this case).  But at least I didn't have to
build anything more than once. :-)

Here's what I did:

rd m2repo /s     (my local repo location)
md m2repo
cd <geronimo-root>
bootstrap clean
set PATH and JAVA_HOME for jdk 1.5