geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: fail bootstrap early with wrong jdk
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 15:03:23 GMT
I suspect that nobody has reported this before because the java ee 5
specs were just moved into trunk last night by dblevins.

Do you have the latest source with these additional specs included?

It seems that all the specs do build correctly if I use 1.5 ... but I'm
not sure if that will cause some other problems for the overall build
(and it's kinda a pain to switch the jdk mid-stream for just one item in
the overall build).

Dave, how are we supposed to handle building these at the moment?

Thanks,
Joe