geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Peculiar things about the latest trunk build wrt ActiveMQ
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 21:01:50 GMT

Thanks Jason.  I had just remembered about the boilerplate assemblies
and noticed the activemq-rar in there.

I don't know why we would need the activemq-rar in the boilderplate for
minimal.  David, can you give some more details?

I'll open a JIRA on the deps.

Joe

jason.dillon@gmail.com wrote:
> The rar deps need to be excluded... Open issue for that which I will fix shortly.
>
> And David Jencks said to add the rars to the minimal boilerplate, so I did. If that is
not correct we can move it to the j2ee boilerplate.