geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jay D. McHugh" <...@joyfulnoisewebdesign.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse tools - RC11
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 19:34:35 GMT
Sachin Patel wrote:
> Also, try out the updated driver, it hasn't been released, but
> contains many fixes...
>
> http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/unstable/g-eclipse-plugin-1.1.x-deployable.zip
>
> The versions have not been bumped up yet, so you'll want to remove
> *geronimo* from both eclipse/plugins and eclipse/feature before
> extracting and relaunch eclipse with "-clean".
>
> On Sep 11, 2006, at 3:43 PM, Sachin Patel wrote:
>
>> I've played around a little bit with the XDoc support in WTP, so if
>> you get a chance, give me some details on the steps you're doing and
>> would be glad to help you out.

>>> Sachin,
>>>
>>> Eclipse does not even create the new java file.  I will give more
>>> details tomorrow (possibly today - but not likely).  This usually
>>> does not cause me problems because up until now I have only played
>>> with EJBs - But now I think I will be needing them.
>>>

>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Jay
>>

>> -sachin
>>

> -sachin

Sachin,

Thank you for your willingness to help with my problem.

Fortunately, it looks like re-installing everything (Eclipse, xDoclet,
Geronimo Plugin, ...) was enough to beat my computer into submission.

I can again create xDoclet bean classes.

Now I need to learn what to put into them.

Thanks again,

Jay