geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Little G Sample Application
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 17:02:35 GMT

Any sample web application for Geronimo J2EE should also work fine on
little-G without change (of course no EJB, JMS, etc are available for
little-G so it would have to be just a web application like the tomcat
samples).  So given that, I think we already have some samples for
little-G (they just might not be advertised as such).

Joe