geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 1.1.1-rc3 (incorporates all recent comments and issues, you need to vote again)
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 13:11:15 GMT
It looks like the problem is worse than I thought with the zero length
DTDs.  They are also still present in the binary images.

Looks like I have to change my vote to -1.  The truly evil could
construe this as "Not only did you ship the Sun DTD, but you altered the
content and removed the copyright."  :-)

Joe