geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: OpenEJB 2 build failures (was Re: openejb-builder test failure)
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 14:54:41 GMT
Jacek,

I posted this in the other thread but will post it here as well.

I hit both of these errors.  I was seeing the getName() error (which was
why I proposed skipping the tests).  However, when I moved my repository
from "C:\Documents and Settings\bohn\.m2\repository" to "c:\m2repo" it
got me past this problem in addition to getting me past the MalformedURL
Exception issue.  I can't explain it ... but it did work.   Perhaps if
you set your repository location to a shorter path name it might also
resolve the getName() error for you too.

Joe