geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: openejb-builder test failure
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 13:27:58 GMT
The pieces are all starting to come together.

I was first getting the error that Sergey referenced and which I first
referenced in this post:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=geronimo-dev&m=115653241007061&w=2

I was actually proposing skipping the tests to get around that error
because when I added the getName() method I hit the MalformedURL error
that Jacek mentioned (and I posted about here).

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=geronimo-dev&m=115680051431478&w=2

I wasn't aware that this was a known problem and changing the repository
path would resolve it.  Thank you Jacek for pointing me to the openejb
issue!  I changed my repo and now it seems that I can build successfully
both without the getName() method errors and without the MalformedURL
exceptions.

Does anybody know if there is an environment variable that I can set for
the m2 repo so that I don't have to modify the build scripts?

Joe