geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject openejb-builder test failure
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 03:19:00 GMT

I haven't been successful yet in finding a fix for the openejb2-builder
test problems that a number of us are encountering running bootstrap on
trunk.  It also doesn't look like anybody else has a fix for this
problem coming any time soon.  Until we get something working for this,
I was wondering if anybody would mind if I disabled the tests for mvn in
bootstrap by adding the following argument to the mvn macrodef:

   <arg value="-Dmaven.test.skip=true"/>

Is there a better way to disable the tests?

Joe