geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Release Early, Release Often
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 19:53:42 GMT
How would you handle J2EE certification then?  I don't know the rules around it but I want
to be
careful about confusing users.

I'm all for release early and often (tried to do that with 1.1.1 but these pesky security
issues and
other problems pop up).  I think getting a weekly drop available will be a significant help.
 We
tried that in the past (I think Blevins spearheaded new feature Wednesdays).

If we got that going first (and not considering releases) I think that would be a huge help.
 I'm
happy to assist when 1.1.1 gets out the door.