geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Release Early, Release Often
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 14:22:20 GMT
I think Dain said he was scouring the primordial soup of trunk to determine which level of
life form
would emerge.  At this point if its a single cell organism then a .2 release might seem
inappropriate.  If its an intergalactic space traveler that can cure cancer, solve world peace
and
make a good pina colada then perhaps we should go to 3.0 :)

Dain, how are we doing with the data mining?  Seem like the natives are getting restless :-0