geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding items to NameFactory
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 10:49:15 GMT
I'm going to be adding several new GBean types to openejb for ORB
configuration as part of the Yoko work.  Each of these new GBeans is
defined with a j2ee type to be consistent with the other openejb CORBA
GBeans.  Right now, I'm using hard coded strings, but adding these types
to NameFactory represents an interesting bootstrapping problem.  It
appears I need to add these to a build first, build and publish that
build to my repository, then build my openejb code that uses the new
NameFactory entries, then build my Geronimo code that dependent on the
new openejb version (ugh).

Is this assumption correct?  Can I go and add the new NameFactory
entries now in anticipation of my future need so I can avoid the
bootstrapping problem?

Rick