geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 1.1.1-rc2 Release
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 20:17:25 GMT
+1 I tested the binaries on XP, deployed some basic web apps and did 
some security configurations. I also deployed some DB pools, so far so good.

Cheers!
Hernan

Matt Hogstrom wrote:
> The changes pointed out by Bill have been incorporated (crossing my 
> fingers).  I have not received any other comments so I'm hoping that 
> others have looked.  Please review these items and cast your votes in 
> this thread.
> 
> Thanks in advance for your time and attention.
> 
> Vote ends Monday morning at 0600 Eastern Time.  If there are issues in 
> advance of that date a new RC will be spun up and a new vote started.
> 
> *Source*
> http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc2/geronimo-1.1.1-rc2-src.tar.gz
> http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc2/geronimo-1.1.1-rc2-src.zip
> 
> *Specifications*
> http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc2/geronimo-j2ee-jacc_1.0_spec-1.1.1-rc2.jar

> 
> http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc2/geronimo-schema-j2ee_1.4-1.0-src.jar 
> 
> http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc2/geronimo-schema-j2ee_1.4-1.0.jar 
> 
> 
> *Distributions*
> http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc2/geronimo-jetty-j2ee-1.1.1-rc2.tar.gz 
> 
> http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc2/geronimo-jetty-j2ee-1.1.1-rc2.zip 
> 
> http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc2/geronimo-jetty-minimal-1.1.1-rc2.tar.gz

> 
> http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc2/geronimo-jetty-minimal-1.1.1-rc2.zip 
> 
> http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc2/geronimo-tomcat-j2ee-1.1.1-rc2.tar.gz 
> 
> http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc2/geronimo-tomcat-j2ee-1.1.1-rc2.zip 
> 
> http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc2/geronimo-tomcat-minimal-1.1.1-rc2.tar.gz

> 
> http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc2/geronimo-tomcat-minimal-1.1.1-rc2.zip 
> 
> 
> *Other Items*
> http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc2/openejb-builder-2.1.1.jar
> http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc2/openejb-core-2.1.1.jar
> http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc2/openejb-pkgen-builder-2.1.1.jar 
> 
> 

Mime
View raw message