geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <>
Subject Re: Build failure on branches/1.1.1 due to geronimo-j2ee-jacc_1.0_spec-1.1.1.jar
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 19:15:08 GMT
Sorry for my late reponse.  I was taking a bit of a holidy over the weekend.

The 1.1.1 build is broken due to the unreleased version of the jars you mentioned.  The appropriate

jars can be found here.

I think in the future I'll verison the specs with an rc1,2,3... as well.  Too many moving

Jacek Laskowski wrote:
> On 8/31/06, Vamsavardhana Reddy <> wrote:
>> Build is failing due to geronimo-j2ee-jacc_1.0_spec-1.1.1.jar
>> unavailable in
>> the repository.  Has anyone else hit this error?  Console output given
>> below.
> Haven't checked it out, but seems that you need to co
> and built it.
> It should've worked with no additional steps, though, I guess. I'd
> wait for Matt to comment on it. Perhaps we may need to publish them if
> they're not available anywhere.
> Don't know what Geronimo version the JIRA task to put in, though, when
> it's fixed (you will report the JIRA item, will you? ;-) )
> Jacek

View raw message