geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Build failure on branches/1.1.1 due to geronimo-j2ee-jacc_1.0_spec-1.1.1.jar
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 19:15:08 GMT
Sorry for my late reponse.  I was taking a bit of a holidy over the weekend.

The 1.1.1 build is broken due to the unreleased version of the jars you mentioned.  The appropriate

jars can be found here.

http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc1

I think in the future I'll verison the specs with an rc1,2,3... as well.  Too many moving
parts.