geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Geronimo Plugins project (Re: Where to develop plugins
Date Sun, 03 Sep 2006 02:00:01 GMT

Aaron Mulder wrote:
> Second, I don't want to take the lead on this.  I want more people to
> be familiar with plugins, how to build them, etc.  I will be happy to
> support and answer any questions, but we need more plugin experts, not
> more dependence on the original author.

Why would you not want to take the lead on this?  You helped push the
idea, you have a majority of the knowledge and your mentoring would
eventually provide your goal..."more plugin authors and more plugins
developed" [paraphrase].  You have a set of volunteers to help out, why
not help guide this? Your thoughts?