geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Geronimo Plugins project (Re: Where to develop plugins (was: Re: JPA Plugin patch))
Date Sat, 02 Sep 2006 14:50:00 GMT
I think this is what most people want.  I can't speak for Aaron but I think he wants to build
some
plugins that includes LGPL code.  IIRC he felt that it was too much work for him to build
and
maintain the two different sites and specifically said he was going to do it elsewhere for
the
licensing issue.  No one else has stepped up in the community to put the alternate site together.

I agree it is unfortunate and not good for the community but the community lacks the resources
/
interest to do both.