geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 1.1.1-rc1 for Release
Date Sat, 02 Sep 2006 14:46:11 GMT
Alan,

Any status on the database deployment problem ?

Dave Colasurdo wrote:
> It appears there are a bunch of zero length dtd files in the /schema 
> directory
> 
> application-client_1_2.dtd
> application-client_1_3.dtd
> application_1_2.dtd
> application_1_3.dtd
> connector_1_0.dtd
> ejb-jar_1_1.dtd
> ejb-jar_2_0.dtd
> web-app_2_2.dtd
> web-app_2_3.dtd
> web-jsptaglibrary_1_1.dtd
> web-jsptaglibrary_1_2.dtd
> 
> -Dave-
> 
> Matt Hogstrom wrote:
>> CTS is complete and here is the RC1 for your reviewing pleasure.  
>> Please send your comments to the dev@geronimo.apache.org list.
>>
>> If there are no negative comments after Monday, September 5th at 0900 
>> ET.  We'll move this to be the final and release it.
>>
>> If there are issues, they will be addressed and another e-mail will be 
>> issued resetting for an rc2 vote.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> *Source*
>> http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc1/geronimo-1.1.1-rc1-src.tar.gz 
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc1/geronimo-1.1.1-rc1-src.zip
>>
>> *Specifications*
>> http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc1/geronimo-j2ee-jacc_1.0_spec-1.1.1.jar

>>
>>
>> *Schemas*
>> http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc1/geronimo-schema-j2ee_1.4-1.0-src.jar

>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc1/geronimo-schema-j2ee_1.4-1.0.jar 
>>
>>
>> *Distributions*
>> http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc1/geronimo-jetty-j2ee-1.1.1-rc1.tar.gz

>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc1/geronimo-jetty-j2ee-1.1.1-rc1.zip 
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc1/geronimo-jetty-minimal-1.1.1-rc1.tar.gz

>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc1/geronimo-jetty-minimal-1.1.1-rc1.zip

>>
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc1/geronimo-tomcat-j2ee-1.1.1-rc1.tar.gz

>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc1/geronimo-tomcat-j2ee-1.1.1-rc1.zip 
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc1/geronimo-tomcat-minimal-1.1.1-rc1.tar.gz

>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc1/geronimo-tomcat-minimal-1.1.1-rc1.zip

>>
>>
>> If you want to build you will need these jars also (will be released 
>> simultaneously with Geronimo) and these need to be placed in your 
>> local Maven repository.
>>
>> *OpenEJB Jars*
>> http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc1/openejb-builder-2.1.1.jar
>> http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc1/openejb-core-2.1.1.jar
>> http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc1/openejb-pkgen-builder-2.1.1.jar 
>>
>>
>>
> 
> 
> 

Mime
View raw message