geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: One more build error on Windows
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 19:12:35 GMT
Deepak,

I think that you might be really seeing the windows pathlength problem.
  It looks like your root path is "D:\dev\geronimo\g-codebase\".  That's
28 chars.  I haven't tried to figure out the practical root limit
recently but the last time I checked it was something like 14 chars
before we started to see problems.  I doubt that this has somehow
increased in trunk recently to allow a 28 char path.

I suggest that you change your geronimo root to "D:\g\" and attempt the
build again to rule out this as the possible cause of your problems.

Joe