geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Heinz Drews" <heinz.dr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fixing java.endorsed.dirs
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 18:19:20 GMT
There was sometime ago a discussion thread about the requirement to
have the jars in endorsed dirs also on the classpath.

If endorsed would have been picked up then this would not be necessary.

It is still possible to get xerces as the parser because of including
it on the classpath.
It would not be the default using the factories.