geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Heinz Drews" <heinz.dr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fixing java.endorsed.dirs
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 14:47:52 GMT
The endorsed dirs are prepended to the bootclass path.
Correcting the current situation should not cause classloading
problems.  It might cause a problem because now the newer of the xml
specs are used instead of the one contained in the JRE.

If we use a mechanism like the one used by Eclipse the spawning of a
new JVM should not  be too complicated.  Therefore this should be
still considered as an option.

Heinz