geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Heinz Drews" <heinz.dr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CONF] Apache Geronimo Knowledge Base: Indice (page created)
Date Sun, 24 Sep 2006 23:23:10 GMT
Hello Jason,

I'm a little bit shocked by your message.
How should Geronimo find good acceptance when it is restricted to an english
speaking community only?
It will be then always stay behind JBoss where the establishment of an
international supporter base was very successful.

If it is difficult to synchronize the content then the product used to run
the wiki is the problem not that members of the community want to use a
different language then English.
The wiki content will never be stable enough to define a point when the
translation should begin.
I think that I would be possible that there will be content in other
languages with out a counterpart in english.

Hoping that my concerns are understood correctly,
Heinz