geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Heinz Drews" <heinz.dr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Swing console?
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 12:29:04 GMT
Aaron,

that will be a lot of Jiras.
I have experimented a lot with security realms and keystore entries.
Effectively every error in this area prevents the server from starting.
GERONIMO-2366 and GERONIMO-2367 are just two of the problems I have experienced.

For most of the parameters console does not sufficiently performs validation.
And there is no recovery at startup.

Heinz