geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Heinz Drews" <heinz.dr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Swing console?
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 06:30:12 GMT
Chris,

I agree that with Ajax sufficient functionality can be provided in a webapp.
My primary argument for a rich client would be as I have said before
that a webapp requires a running server.  And what should be done if
there are problems in the configuration which prevents that the server
starts?

The console webapp should at least run in a seperate server with
minimalistic configuration.
Something which I would prefer anyhow instead of the current situation in G.

Heinz